You will notice that a number of changes have occurred in your course.
Further detail is provided below but the following updates have been made to your course
Remember, if you are unsure of any of these changes, please don't hesitate to contact your Trainer or please email email@example.com
- Access to modules: some modules need you to be assessed as competent in a particular unit. If you have not been assessed as competent, you will not be able to access all units
- Access to NCT Intranet: This section has been removed- access to the required materials is in your course
- Updated assessments and materials: National Training is undertaking an extensive review of its assessments and learning materials. Please finalise your existing assessment and ensure that you use the latest version. Embedded documents from the Student Workbook will be available in a folder marked Additional Documents and Templates
Access to units: Some students may find limited access to modules
As part of your course, we need to assess your oral communication skills, seek feedback and ask questions. To minimise the need for video evidence, we utilise the following units to assess those skills across a number of modules:
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment (Certificate IV courses)
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development (Diploma and Advanced Diploma modules)
This also minimises role plays requiring video evidence. If you are enrolled in our Project Management courses, you will need to be also need to be assessed as competent in BSBPMG530 Manage project scope to gain access to the project management units
Access to NCT Intranet
We have removed access to the NCT Intranet. There are a number of ways that you can find access this information:
- when you first click on the assessment, you will see that along with the student assessment workbook, there are additional files that can be accessed
- in your course, there is a section National Camper Trailers : this has all the NCT documents listed alphabetically
- in the student assessment workbook: if you double click on the word icon, this will open
Updated assessments and materials
As part of our continuous improvement processes, we have undertaken and extensive review of our assessments and learning materials. We anticipate, this will completed by June 2023 across all courses.
You can complete the module that you are working but please use latest versions moving forward.
You will now notice that when you click on the assessment, you will find the Student Assessment Workbook and a folder labelled Additional Documents and Templates. This folder gives you access to the embedded documents in the Student Assessment including an embedded documents and NCT Policies and Procedures for the assessment.